ROAD FREIGHT MARKET REPORT
The European Road Freight Market is estimated to have reached
a value of over €300 billion in 2016
The Top 5 countries generated 65% of Total Market
2017 ROAD FREIGHT MARKET STUDY ON 2014, 2015 AND 2016 DATA
EUROPE AND COUNTRY-LEVEL MARKET OVERVIEW
This report examines the European road freight market in Europe and the different segments and related transport modes, sequences and types of cargo utilized by the road haulage industry. It covers the general road freight market, the less-than-truckload segments, as well as the sub-segmentation ventilation.
The aim of the report is to assess key market dynamics and related players’ positions in the light of the European scheduled road freight market and, in particular, in the light of the less-than-truckload scheduled palletized market segment.
It describes in detail the main market trends in the haulage industry: the structure of the sector, the road networks operated by the largest players in the industry and a country market deep-dive analysis.
It benchmarks the Top 20 carriers on this market for each country, as well as the main networks and alliances.
- The European Road Freight Market by Segment, Country (30), Destination, Flow, Trading Lanes and Distance: Value, Tkm, Market Share and Growth for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Drill-down on the European LTL Road Freight Market by Sequence, Cargo Type, Flow and Country (30): Value, Tkm, Market Share and Growth for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Drill-down on the European LTL Scheduled Palletized Market by Flow, Country (30) and main trade lanes: Value, Tkm, Market Share and Growth for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Road Freight Top 20 European Players by Segment and Country (30): Value, Market Share and Growth for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Road Freight Top 20 European Players: Country Operational coverage and Road Freight Segment supported by Country
- Main European cooperative networks (6): high level review
- Main Pallet networks and alliances (4): high level review
- Main Freight and Parcel networks (2): high level review
- Distribution models review: Hub and Spoke, Point to Point and Cross-Docking (Pool to Consignee) and Top 20 Players benchmark
- Executive Summary and Conclusion
Top 20 Players mentioned
CEVA, DACHSER, DB Schenker, DFDS, DHL Freight, DSV, Gefco, GEODIS, Hellman, Kuehne + Nagel, LKW Walter, XPO, Panalpina, Raben, Rhenus, Bolloré Logistics, STEF, TNT Express, UPS, Waberer’s International
Main Networks and Alliances
ASTRE, CargoLine, IDS Logistik, 24plus logistics, System Alliance Europe, System Alliance United Logistics
Main Pallet and Freight/Parcels Networks
Palletways, Palletline, Pallet-Track, Eurodis, Palletforce, Net Express
CUSTOMER SINGLE SITE LICENSE
Format : You will receive the report by email, in a PDF format.
Details: The single user license gives access to the report to one individual user.
Cost : €950 excluding VAT